2024, LND finished, I guess.

"Well... it's a holiday when people demonstrate what they've learned about learning by attempting not to learn, which is kind of a science experiment and kind of a festival and sort of a game."
Sandra, 2012



Below is a 2024 interview, partly about Learn Nothing Day, by Cathy Koetsier, which you might want to watch sometime before next July. Take your time.

Christianity didn't come up, in this session. I'm apatheistic, and Cathy knows, but my ideas haven't clashed with her religion, so it's a blend we're comfortable with.



Interview with Sandra Dodd - Learn Nothing Day

Jul 24, 2024 · 1h 6m 25s




It's 11:00 at night, at my house, as I write this. I'm 71; my birthday is nearly over. The west-most time zone of the contintental U.S. will be done in two hours, and people in Alaska and Hawaii have probably already learned something, so I will stop waiting for the fun reports of happy learning that pops up even when people try not to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment