One more month of learning

I'm posting this on June 24. July 24 is that One Big Holiday for unschoolers. Learn as much as you can before the big lull, the shut-off, the power-down, the void. Oh, that reminds me about the discussion of how difficult it was to translate "void in Utah" to French. Even "Learn Nothing Day" can be hard to translate.

Everything reminds me of lots of things.

This art was new in 2015. The Lego arrangement, photo and image were all created by Alicia Gonzalez-Lopez with help and encouragement from her artistic children.



Alicia sent me "Lego Sandra" with her wheelbarrow (inspired by my "Wheelbarrow things" blog: Wheelbarrows). The little sign is really a miniature little physical sign). I gave it a train ride, on the Cumbres & Toltec, in August that year:
  

It rode inside, but I posed it on the engine when we stopped for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment